You’re Not Alone Brother
Last week I ran an interesting experiment.
I polled and surveyed several dozen men, husbands, and fathers.
What I learned about how men are feeling.
What they're thinking.
And what they're experiencing...
was interesting to say the least.
Here are the 9 most common life-challenges men are experiencing right now:
- Balancing work, family, and alone time is non-existent.
- They lack belief in themselves and what's possible for their life.
- Their self-worth and identity is tied to what they do professionally.
- Are unorganized, procrastinate, never complete what they start, and lack goals to stay focused.
- Inconsistent with the foods they’re eating to have more energy to be active.
- They've dumped a ton of cash on programs with little to no progress.
- They work too f*cking much, don’t communicate with their wife, and lack “quiet time” for spiritual self-development.
- Are broken mentally, emotionally, and spiritually from past relationships. Which leads them to being...
- Emotionally numb, have never been taught how to feel (or show emotion), and as a result, suppress: anger, rage, guilt, fear, indifference, etc.
And soon explode…
projecting these emotions on the ones they love like their wife and kids, slowly ripping their family to pieces (and are now facing possible divorce).
In a nutshell.
Men are dying inside.
If you can relate to any of these, I wanted to let you know... you're not alone brother.
How is this sitting with you?
Let me know by dropping a comment below.
(I read and reply to each comment personally).