12 Beliefs to Living A BAD*SS Life
"... What are you manifesting?"
What are the things you're telling yourself on a daily basis that are having an impact on your reality?
Remember what you would say as a kid when someone would pick on you?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but, words will never hurt me."
Only to find out later in life
... words actually DO have a huge impact on your current reality.
"There is power of life and death in the tongue"
If you haven't read the book, "Think and Grow Rich"...
Napoleon Hill talks about the concept of "auto suggestion".
Literally using your words to train your subconscious, to manifest a particular reality.
Ever notice when you beat yourself up with your words like:
... this is just my luck.
... this always happens to me.
... why can't I ever catch a break?
... I'm such a loser, I guess this is just my life.
... I'm fat, weak, broken, and not sure if I even deserve better.
They actually come true?!
You see friend, when you say these things, you're training your subconscious to manifest them into their physical reality.
Don't try to control things which you have NO control over.
Here's what you can't control:
- The weather
- Birthday parties, friends coming in from out of town, kids getting sick, etc...
- Co-workers not showing up for work and now you have to stay late and miss your workout or you can't make it to Jiu-Jitsu, again.
Here's what you can control:
- Your effort.
Did you give today without a shadow of a doubt, 100% of your effort and did you attack the day with joy and enthusiasm? Or did you cut corners and take the easier road?
Did you wake up earlier to get in your training like you promised someone (meaning yourself) you would, or did you hit the snooze button again?
Getting up early is actually something you can control. Because once the world wakes up, you may never get to the "important things".
- Your attitude
What are you telling yourself?
Are you speaking lies to yourself?
Are you blaming others for your results?
Do you compare yourself to others around you?
Are you not attacking the day with joy and enthusiasm?
Here's something you can do each day to change your attitude and the world around you by training your subconscious
... to create the body and bad*ss life you truly desire and deserve as a man.
Say this each morning after you wake up
and each night before bed:
- I only focus on the things I have control over: my effort and my attitude.
- I love what I do and attack each day with joy and enthusiasm.
- I dream big and ignore the naysayers.
- I AM relentless and I will never give up on my dreams.
- I choose faith over fear.
- I AM better than I was yesterday.
- I AM in the best shape of my life.
- I AM the strongest version of myself.
- I AM the man my wife and children look up to.
- I surround myself with others ahead of where I am today.
- I AM the most productive person in my company / business.
- I take 100% ownership of my results and where I am in my life.
Do you know what this does?
By doing this everyday, you're casting and creating a vision of your future self.
You can't get to where you want to be *if* you can't even see the end result.
If you do this everyday, every night (without fail), and cast this vision
... you will not recognize the new life you're created for yourself.
I'll leave you with this