What's up my friend!
MY TOP 12 WAYS MEN CAN ENSURE THEY GET OR STAY STUCK BALANCING THEIR STRENGTH/MOBILITY TRAINING -- WITH JIU-JITSU AND THEIR CAREER
... keeping them from becoming the man they were called to be.
- Having a lack of direction, purpose, and consistency.
- Self doubt because you’re not sure if you’re actually making progress.
- A lack of knowledge—how to piece the essential phases of a program together, in the right dosage for maximum results.
- The right plan of action—following random workouts/exercises that provide little to zero carry over to the mat.
- Over do it and spend too much time in the weight room chasing numbers and not enough time on the mat because, getting strong is fun .
- Perform flexibility/mobility work in the wrong sequence -- making things worse.
- Unsure “why” you’re not making progress or where the breakdowns are happening because you don’t know “what to track”.
- Zero accountability—you have a plan but don’t actually work the plan.
- A lack of resources combined with conflicting information (thanks internet!).
- Neck, back, and shoulder injuries keep popping up because you don’t have a structured program.
- Going by what “feels good” instead of relying on a trusted, time-tested, and proven process.
- Actually getting results
but not sure where they’re coming from because you follow random workouts making results impossible to duplicate.
Which of these are you currently working to overcome?
P.S. I'm hosting a free live training to show you how to navigate the inevitable road blocks you'll come across.
If this sounds like something you'd be into learning, register here on my blog to reserve your spot -- it's gonna be a GREAT training session.