Are You Struggling To Find Time To Get In Shape?
Busy Dad Reveals How To Get In GREAT Shape In Less Than 45 Minutes A Week...
... and still have time for BJJ
Now I have two kids, how the hell am I gonna find time to stay in shape?!
This is what I was telling myself after we had our second child.
As if my schedule wasn't tight enough?
Running a brick and mortar fitness business, getting into the online space, and trying to get in 2-3 days a week of BJJ.
Oh and don't forget...
Completing my "honey-do list" *and* still manage to get in my kettlebell training 3 days a week.
While I know one of the benefits of using kettlebells to stay in shape (and look good naked) is you only needed about 30 minutes 2-3 times per week but...
... My schedule is even tighter now!
I'd be lying to you if I said I wasn't a little concerned.
So I asked myself, "If I designed an eBook of 10-15 minute kettlebell workouts for busy guys like myself. Could I still get in shape in less than 45 minutes a week?"
I'm happy to report that not only has it "worked" but I've been able to stay in top shape and still squeeze in 2-3 days a week of BJJ...
WITHOUT losing an ounce of strength and WITHOUT gaining body fat!
With that said...
... I'd like to give YOU a FREE copy of Kettlebell Workout Snacks. 8 of my best single and double kettlebell workouts to get in phenomenal shape in less than 45 minutes a week!
Here's What You're Getting...
- 24 time-saving workouts guaranteed to boost strength, burn the most calories in the shortest amount of time and destroy the muffin top!
- How to build lean--toned muscle that turns heads. And gain the confidence to go shopping for clothes WITHOUT worrying if they'll fit or not.
- On page 12. I reveal the best single kettlebell workout on the planet to get in top shape and look good naked. in less than 30 minutes a week.
- Gain back your sanity and relieve the stress of not knowing what workouts to do when you're on a time-budget.
- Put Money back in your pocket by not wasting it on mediocre trainers and $10 a month globo gyms... I'm mean, that's enough to grab your own copy right there!